Thursday, December 24, 2020

Re-Shooting blog

 Today, my husband and I agreed to re-film them. We concluded that we didn't like how certain scenes turned out after seeing the raw result of our short film. There weren't a few scenes turning out the way we planned, so we wanted to re-film and change them a little bit. We tried to re-film our scenes, but we agreed to delay it to next week as it was close to Christmas and both me and my husband were going to be out of town. I just wish we were able to film this week. I hate feeling like something is wrong with what we've done. As soon as possible, I want to resolve this dilemma and I will. In comparison, I also enjoyed what the other scenes were like. It turned out exactly as we intended, and I'm so pleased. I will begin editing them very soon. I'm not sure whether I can start cutting the scenes I want right now or wait for the rest of my script to be reshooted. It is good to get everything finished and organized for the process of editing. It's important to get a head start as well and to speed things up. Our film is progressing at a decent rate, so I don't think I'm going to hurry it out. The deadline is not that far off, so it shouldn't take us long to complete the last few moves. Overall, I'm very comfortable with things going on. My wife and I have been working together and it is paying off. I can't wait to get editing and start to see what the movie is going to look like. I think there's a lot of promise in our film and it'll look amazing. I will remember to keep you posted.

Amazon.com : Olympus OM-1 35mm Film Camera : Slr Film Cameras : Camera &  Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment