Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Social Media Blog

 We reviewed and followed all of the social media movies of our classmates today. On social media sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, we all build profiles. For our short film, we also built a YouTube channel. It was very cool to see all the various kinds of films and social media that our classmates had. I can't wait to see what the finished product would be like after looking at some of their films and reading a review of them. We decided to make sure they would attract a lot of interest as my partner and I built our accounts. Our accounts were very simple at first. In order to make our pages more colorful, my husband and I agreed to take photographs whilst filming to share on them. We got a lot of positive feedback after adding our photos, and I was very pleased with the final product. We have wanted to apply to our website the same ones. That was a brilliant idea, because it looked so much better on our website. With just our social media profiles and biographies, we thought the website looked bare before. That's why we came up with the concept of bringing to our website photos from our social media. We'll probably be able to take more photos and upload them when we finish shooting. We are almost finished shooting and we will make sure to launch the editing process when we do. Editing takes such a long time. My husband and I have to make sure that all is well cut and that the scenes pass smoothly. We also came up with the concept of taking photographs of our short film editing party. The videos aren't going to be as entertaining as our films, but we think it's important to show viewers all the steps that happen before a movie is finished. I'm very excited to be close to completing filming at last. I can't wait to get the editing underway. Editing is one of the most thrilling sections for me, and it's when you can actually see what the film could look like.A Chronological History of Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment